WELCOME!

WELCOME!
I'm so very excited to begin this new journey. I've been working in the children's apparel industry for some time now and have decided to officially take the next step in children's styling!  I have had the most incredible opportunities to work with some of the cities most talented photographers, which was just the push I needed to convince me that this line of work was meant for me.  Aside from absolutely loving the children's fashion market, I love children- so being able to work closely with them while staying finely in tune with the industries trends and latest brands has really been a dream come true.

Pursue the site and feel free to get in touch with me with questions, comments, concerns, or all the above. Thanks for being here and I look forward to working with you, your family, or little one soon.
-Lindsay